Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 12 and Jan 27. *ETA to the Europe Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to Portugal. European and International Shipping available upon request.
A new way of sleeping in nature. Meet the cocoon bed:
- A suspended robust spherical structure
- Made in T6 aerospacial aluminium
- Covered with a high-quality M2 fire-proof PVC membrane
- Contains a wooden floor for a luxurious 2,5m circular bed!
The cocoon bed is easy to install. Various set-ups can be used:
1/ Ground installation: we provide 4 cocoon feet
2/ Post installation: you can hang it on 4 wooden posts (20cm diameter posts)
3/ Tree installation: you can hang it on 4 sturdy trees
The cocoon bed is an ecological, off-grid and nomadic solution:
- Reduced carbon footprint: the light pre-fabricated structure is flat-packed and
easy to transport;
- Easy maintenance and recycling: individual components can be repaired or
replaced, and all components are recyclable;
- The cocoon tree has no impact on the local flora or fauna.
The cocoon is a comfortable space including:
- one zip door;
- two windows with mosquito nets;
- one vent in the top section.
You can choose between the following configurations for your cocoon:
- full white cocoon, perfect for privacy in a campsite or cocoon village;
- cocoon with a half transparent top, perfect for a view of the sunrise or sunset, but not too much exposure;
- cocoon with a full transparent top, for unobstructed views of the tree-tops and starry night sky.
. Diameter: 3m
. Weight: 300Kgs
Cocoon Shipping Information.
. Volume: 2.2m3
. Box dimension: 2.5m x 1.25m x 0.7m
The cocoon bed can accommodate up to two adults and one child. It is customizable,
and has a large number of accessories available.
You can download the technical information here: