Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 18 and Dec 03. *ETA to the Europe Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to Portugal. European and International Shipping available upon request.
Stop digging. The no mess, no hassle foundations have arrived.
- Fast: speedy solution for any type of foundation
- Eco-friendly: No toxins released to the environment
- Innovative: no digging, no ciment
- Durable: as durable as traditional foundations (30years)
- Safe: certified system, even for large areas and weights
- Quality: Galvanized hot-dipped steel S235
- Removable: made to last, but can be unscrewed at any time
- Discreet: no eye-sores, minimally invasive, does not destroy the local area
- Versatility: several profiles available for different applications
U-profile ground screws have been specially designed for regularly-dimensioned timber beams. U-profile ground screw is the best choice for the fast and simple mounting of vertical and horizontal timber beams.
Installation of screw piles is very simple. They can be screwed in with a metal rod, using it as a lever or using the special tools that we offer. Screw piles are much cheaper than traditional foundations and can be disassembled and reused in a short time.
Because of the hot-dip galvanized steel S235 screw piles are stable and reliable. There is no longer any need to damage the lawn by digging holes, concreting foundations and causing heavy machinery.
Shaft outer diameter: 76mm
Shaft thickness: 3mm
Maximum beam width: 100mm